martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

WRITE A BLOG ABOUT AN EXPEDITION TO NEW YORK

Monday, 15th of July,
I'm going to go to an amazing expedition next month. I'm really exited, because I'm going to visit New York city, with my best friend. We will visit the art museums.
I must take my mobile, my laptop, so I can continue this blog, bag and other things.

Monday, 1th of August,
Here I am in New York City. Here it is summer, so the weather is very hot.
We're staying in a hotel. Im taking photos to differents buildings, for example The Empire State or another important buildings and museums.
The most important reason for this travel is to visit and learn about the culture, monuments and Museums of the City. One of the most important Museums of Art, is the Metropolitan Museum. This Museum is very important to me, because I like Art very much.

Tuesday, 5th of August,
This is me and my friend. We're studying ths History of the artwork of this Museum. Tomorrow we will do a work about the artwork that we learned. I must take my pencilcase and a lot of papers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario