jueves, 30 de enero de 2014

My Day

Hi, I'm Ona Cullell and now I will explain my day, my week and my weekend: My day I get up at eight o’clock, I get dressed and I have breakfast. I go to school by bike at quarter to eight. I start school at nine o’clock. At half past three I have lunch at school or at home. I finish school at five o’clock. I do my homework and then I go to the swimming pool. I have dinner at half past eight. At nine o’clock I usually chat on the internet or watch TV. At quarter past ten I go to bed. Week After school I do some extra activities every day. From Monday to Thursday I go to the swimming pool and on Friday I go to the hip hop and then to the pool to. Weekend On Saturday I get up at eight o’clock and go to the swimming pool, at two o’clock I have lunch. In the afternoon I meet my friends or I do my homework. On Sunday I get up at ten o’clock and I have lunch with my family.


OBSERVATION OF YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION


1.PRESENTATION

 Did you use visual support? (powerpoint, video..) Well,a little bit
Did you show/talk about the photos in the ppoint to the audience? No, I didn't do

2. BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT

Did you look at your audience most of the time? Most of the time
 Did you read from your notes? Yes, I did it
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? No I didn't because I was very nervous. 

3.STRUCTURE

 Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did
 Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? (First, then, secondly, on the one hand, on the other hand, finally..) No, I didn't Which ones?

4. CONTENT

Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? I isnt't very long
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? No, I didn't do it

5. LANGUAGE

 Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order...) No, I think it
 Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? (synonyms/new words/expressions...) No, I didn't.
 Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, although..) Well, no much but I used it
 Did you use fillers? (well,you know, for example, one second, repeating a word...)  Well, exacly from another words on much

6.PRONOUNCIATION & INTONATION

 Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Well, I hear some vocabulary of my oral presentation in the class
 Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? No, I spoke nervous and fast.
 Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone all the time? I used always the some monotone.
 Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I speak with breaks

7. SELF-EVALUATION

 You are your teacher! What mark did you get? I get a 6, Because I don't spoke very clean and I didn't do any gestues.




1 comentario: